Easy Weeknight Roasted Veggies
We all get busy sometimes. And with the holidays approaching, life just seems to get more hectic each day. So coming home to prepare a dinner from scratch for the family isn’t always a priority. But greasy and mysterious ingredient take-out isn’t always what we want to do either.
The simplest solution we can suggest? A hot and juicy hormone and antibiotic-free rotisserie chicken from our stores paired with easy and oh, so flavorful roasted vegetables.
Because roasting vegetables like carrots, squash, and potatoes is what you do in the Fall and Winter.
- 2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 lb. Rainbow carrots, peeled and cut on a bias
- 2 tablespoons olive or grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely cut
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, finely cut
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Boil potatoes for about 10 minutes and drain completely
- Let cool and then quarter
- To a baking sheet, add potatoes and carrots
- Drizzle with oil and salt and pepper
- Place in the oven and roast until golden brown, about 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and toss with fresh herbs and butter
- Serve immediately